- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- What are my repayment options for my Grad PLUS loan?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself to repay my loans?
- What will my monthly payments be on my Grad PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- What does deferment mean?
- What does forbearance mean?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Grad PLUS Loan?
- When do I begin repaying my Grad PLUS loan?
- What is a scholarship?
- Where can I look for scholarships?
- What is a scholarship application?
- What is a scholarship essay?
- What is a scholarship deadline?
- What are transcripts?
- What is a letter of recommendation?
- What are some tips on writing a great scholarship essay?
- What are some tips on filling out a great scholarship application?
- What are some tips on getting great letters of recommendation?
- How can I prioritize my scholarship search?
- Is it worth it to apply for scholarships?
- What are scholarship scams?
- Should I have to pay to apply for a scholarship?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- What is Verification?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- What do I have to do if I have been selected for Verification?
- What is a tax return transcript?
- What is the difference between a tax transcript and a tax return?
- How do I get a copy of my tax transcript for Verification?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- I was selected for verification and have filed an amended tax return, what documents do I need to provide?
- I was asked to verify that I did not file a Federal income tax return. How do I do this?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Direct Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?